cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Shadow posting

Every time now that I make a response on a blog it doesn't look like it posts.  It just darkens the post I've made (kind of like you highlighted something) and then if I scroll up it sometimes shows the post the way it should look above it, but sometimes it doesn't... anybody else have a similar experience?  I'm using Chrome.

Tags (1)
10 Replies
sweetplt

Giulia Hi Giulia...I haven’t noticed this shading on my responses.  I do notice when I respond it is very slow to go through and post on someone’s page.  

0 Kudos
indingrl

I changed my avatar it shows NEW avatar in area of those who CHANGED avatar - it does NOT show on my avatar - hmmmmmmm - yet I move on

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Giulia

Are you in the actual post or in the inbox responding?

mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

This did this before all the time.  Yes, it's doing it again.  It did for me this morning when pledging from inbox.

0 Kudos

I'll spend some more time in the inbox responding from now on.  I typically am in the actual post and not in the inbox when I'm responding as I like to have the full rich text editor available.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Correct, Mark.  It only does it for me when I comment from my inbox.  CORRECTION.  I just posted this from my inbox and it did NOT do it.  

0 Kudos

Giulia‌ Even if it's intermittent, when it happens, it's in the inbox and not in the actual post?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

No, I think you're right.  It only happens when posting from the inbox.  I'll keep checking and if it ever occurs while in the actual post, I'll let you know.

0 Kudos

Giulia wrote:

No, I think you're right.  It only happens when posting from the inbox.  I'll keep checking and if it ever occurs while in the actual post, I'll let you know.

Thank you!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos