cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good Morning

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!  Now it is December 1!!  Are you ready for a new month?  Now that I am decorated for Christmas, I am working on getting in the spirit.  It's been a difficult year.  I thought I would go to Rite Aid again.  I need some Clorox.  What are you doing today? 

Today without cigarettes is glorious!!  How deceived I was all the years I smoked.  Smoking is a horrible life.  God and EX came through for us!!  Now we are free!!  Isn't it great?  I love it!!  Namaste

N. O. P. E.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sweetplt

Hi Mike mikecity I am going over to the grocery store for a few things.  I wanted to start on Christmas cards yesterday and I didn’t do one...so hopefully today I will get motivated to start them...at least it is sunny out and the heavy rains are gone...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 729 DOF 

0 Kudos
CathyC1332

Good morning.  Dec 2 is my quit date.  Less than 24 hours. Part of me is scared about  quitting and part of me is happy about quitting.  I know I will feel so much better. I smoked this morning and now feel tired and sluggish. It is freeing and glorious to be smoke free.  I do believe this. So forward ho and I know I can commit to this quitting smoking. 

0 Kudos