cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Chandra2222

What was on the menu today?

Let's share what we prepared for our Thanksgiving Dinners, I will start. 

Well, I live in Denver and the Covid-19 cases are on the rise and have required us to stay home and practice social distancing. I am single with no children so, I cooked enough for one person.

I prepared greens, and hocks, green bean casserole chicken and dressing, and a half of a pumpkin pie. 

What you all have?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Since you are in Denver there must be a 2 hour time lag for me.  I am on the East Coast. The usual turkey, ham, dressing, greens, yams, potato salad, mac and cheese, rolls, pie, cake, ice tea

Chandra2222

I hope you enjoyed your day 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I think by now I think everybody must be sleeping off their dinner.  I am up late tidying the kitchen.  Have a good night. 

Chandra2222

Yea maybe, I'm in Colorado.  It was just a question that can be shared whenever!

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Just my wife and I this year so the meal was smaller than normal.

Broasted chicken, stuffing, potatoes, green been casserole and pumpkin pie of course. Everything was great.

Welcome Chandra2222 to our community.

Terry

sweetplt

Chandra2222 My husband and I prepared turkey breast, stuffing, snap peas, mashed potatoe, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin...It was a nice and quiet Thanksgiving...~ Colleen 

YoungAtHeart

I am blessed with neighbors and friends who took care of me yesterday, so I didn't cook!  I actually got THREE dinners of the usual turkey splendidness, some homemade rolls, and an assortment of homemade desserts, including pieces of pecan, apple and pumpkin pies.  I enjoyed one yesterday and will stretch the others through the weekend...I LOVE turkey dinner leftovers.

Barbscloud

We had traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green been casserole, cranberry relish, rolls and pumpkin pie.  I made up plates for my brother and sister and she picked them up.  Got plenty of leftovers for dinner today.

Barb

Chandra2222

Beautiful!

0 Kudos