cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday!!  And a happy Thanksgiving!!  We all have much to be thankful for.  Today I am putting up my Christmas tree and decorating the apartment.  I have a turkey breast I am making.  How are you celebrating Thanksgiving?

Among the many things to be thankful for is our quit smoking!!  It is a precious gift!!  I thank God and EX always!!  Enjoy the holiday and quit life!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
sweetplt

Happy Thanksgiving Mike mikecity hubs and I are making a turkey breast and a few sides...it is just me, him and the dog.  We are going to watch some Christmas movies and chill out all day...tomorrow will decorate for Christmas.  

Enjoy your day...I am very thankful for my quit and freedom...~ Colleen 724 DOF 

0 Kudos
indingrl

Awe thank YOU Mike and a gentle AIR hug from 6 feet AWAY for you MY brother in Our Lord Jesus name amen -  WE are eating TURKEY meat -  all this NEW n.o.p.e. day - moment by moment - I hope YOUR n.o.p.e. turkey day is GOOD - I thank MY Daddy God 1st for NICOTINE FREEDOM in MY Lord Jesus and I thank Him for YOU Mike and EVERY BODY here at EX.org and most of ALL for HIS love and grace offered in the FINISHED work of MY Lord Jesus Cross - for eternal Salvation offered FREE to the WHOLE WORLD it is their FREE WILL CHOICE to read the Bible for THEM selves in 1 Corinthians chapter 15 verses 1- 4 - just believe in their OWN hearts OR don't believe - its ALL their OWN choice - yahoooooooo aint it GOOD Mike - a NEW n.o.p.e. day to DO as YOU want - I hope you have a GOOD n.o.p.e. day Mike and thank YOU - for reminding ME to thank MY Daddy God 1st for His grace and love for YOU Mike and EVERY BODY here at EX.org - I am so grateful for MY n.o.p.e. family

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Happy Thanksgiving Mike.  Enjoy.  I will spend it with my doggies.  It is social distance this year.

0 Kudos

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am thankful for so many things this year, including my quit and this group. Coming here when I’m craving really has helped me. 

0 Kudos