cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

It's snowing.....

We've got some snow coming down but that's A OK because we've had a gorgeous November  on th 1st of November last year it snowed 13 inches it was the second snowiest season on record so I say today on the 25th of November let it snow LOL!

20201125_153355.jpg

It's super fantastic living LIFE on LIFE'S Terms without the crutch of cigarettes because there's no reason to have to standing outside in all kinds of weather trying to suck on a damned Cancer Stick because thankfully with commitment and perseverance we just don't do that anymore RIGHT!!!!20161130_074441.jpgThis photo above was taken November 27th 2016, it's definitely pretty but usually by the end of January I'm tired of it BUT at least I don't need any smoke breaks when I'm out shoveling.......And that's a wonderful positive.

10 Replies
indingrl

WAY TO GO Marilyn - Yahoooooo for you n.o.p.e.

MarilynH

0 Kudos
Maki

It took this long for our snow to get way down your way lol a month ? We look about like your 2016 pic , a couple big dumps and storms early this year , but weather is gorgeous now .. 

Take it easy shovelling .. say hi to Mason for us .. hope he's still doing well . 

MarilynH

Mason is still doing well, I will tell him you said hi, thanks Maki. 

0 Kudos
Christine13

oh dear, yes, the winter season is upon us.  I am very fortunate because I have green blade to shovel for me.

I hope you will take it easy with the shovelling this year, I hope you and Mark and Mason are still feeling well.

MarilynH

Thanks Chris everyone is still doing well....

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

You live in such a wondrous spot - and the snow makes it look even MORE magical.  Reminds me of where I grew up.

I hope you can enjoy it - especially now that you don't have to go out in it all the time to get your fix.

NICE, huh?!

MarilynH

Very nice not having to go out for that fix! Freedom Rocks doesn't it?  

0 Kudos
green1611

Love beautiful snow pics !

You are free now, no smoke breaks for ever!