cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

A Sweet Video

Am hoping this will "attach" so you guys can open it and enjoy it as well. I loved it! It only lasts a few minutes but encapsulates the whole tale 

The link will download  in the bottom left of your screen. When fully downloaded, click on that download, and ENJOY!!

Clip of Lion King ballet

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
sweetplt

Ah it wouldn’t download Suzy...SuzyQ411 ... Happy Thursday ~ Colleen 710 DOF 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Tried to help you out, but couldn't find a Lion King ballet that I thought was "sweet!"

SuzyQ411

sweetplt‌ and YoungAtHeart‌ : I just tried to access it again and it worked for me. If you want to give it another try, it really is worth it:

(1) Click on the highlighted link that says "Clip of Lion King Ballet" ( in the body of my message)

2) In the bottom left of your screen it will show it downloading.

(3) When the download gets to zero click on that, and the event should come up on your screen

???????

sweetplt

SuzyQ411 Ok I got it...I highlighted the clip instead of clicking on it...and saw the new version of “Lion King”...it was very energetic...watching the girls dance, I was worn out...LOL...

Thank you for sharing...Happy Friday ... Colleen 

SuzyQ411

Glad you were able to see it, Colleen. I just did a right click and copied to a new tab and that worked as well I just love the formations they were able to create with their bodies against light. Perhaps you might try one of these alternative ways to get into the video YoungAtHeart ???  

YoungAtHeart

Tried both ways suggested and got an error message both times.

SuzyQ411

Well,  S - - T! You would have enjoyed it-- very artistic shapes from this iconic film, using human bodies;   Guess you'll just have to come over to my place to see it XOX

c'est la vie...