cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  It’s the beginning of a new week!!  No matter how last week went you can make this a great week!!  I have a load of wash in the dryer.  What are you doing today?  It is to be sunny here.

It is great to be off the nicotine!!  I struggled many years wanting to quit but it never came.  I must have quit a hundred times only to start again.  Praise God for this site!!  I found hope and a plan that worked!!Stay with it!!  It works!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
indingrl

to DO NOTHING for ME today Mike - yesterday when it was today was TOO much day for ME- a line from MY favorite movie Christopher Robin - ahhhhh such a GOOD clean precious movie about friendships - a varity of different personalities friendships - like OUR n.o.p.e. family with MY Daddy Gods love leading ME by MY Lord Jesus living BIG in ME by MY Holy Comforter in ME doing all the inner and outer worknin ME by faith in the Son of God - OUR Lord Jesus and all by MY Daddy Gods grace upon grace in MY Lord Jesus name amen I hope YOU enjoyed YOUR CHURCH service Sunday and YOUR bible study Mike and please know that I hope you have a GOOD n.o.p.e. day - TODAY and thanks for always being grateful and cheery - I appreciate YOUPTL

Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  Thanks for your inspiring words.  I am praying for a better week. Enjoy yours.

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Good Morning Mike...I am doing wash and I have calls to make today...actually it is a busy Monday for me...Have a great day...~ Colleen 714 DOF 

0 Kudos

It’s my day 12! There’s finally some sun out today but awfully windy and cold. Winter is definitely near. I’m also out of my quarantine today. Getting out and running errands that’s piled up in the last 14 days. Have a good one!