Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Well good golly gumption!

Hmmmm who would have thunk it???? 

c652c286b04e3919ec77296033b576f2.jpg35ba398429d02d0489cc7b720b8ed678.jpg

I can't do this bottom one no way no how  !!!! BUT I can and will continue living a Smokefree Life because I know that LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand YEP I do! BUT I do love my chocolate whether it's a chocolate bar, cake, ice cream or whatever I do love my chocolate.

6606932e4b09b223c5863817a776b1d4.jpg

YAY for chocolate and YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and YAY for each and every Day WON! ☆☆☆☆☆☆

11 Replies
indingrl

Haven t had chocolate since 2005 - COLD TURKEY QUIT - n.o.p.e. for ME - and thats OK - lemon wedges peel and all keep ME in this MOMENT to KNOW for ME - talking about ME not anyone else -  s i.n.a o. Just for TODAY - Yahoooooooo - fyi NO COFFEE since 2011 went out with the NICOTINE for ME - thats life and I am OK and thanks for sharing Marilyn

SuzyQ411

Hi MarilynH‌ Wishing you a happy chocolate Monday from a "sister" chocoholic ~ 

packaged mini. chocolates.jpg

chocolate brownies.jpgchocolate cake.jpg chocolate candy.jpg

And this is only a starter!! 

MarilynH

yum yum yummy  SuzyQ411

SuzyQ411

thumbs up public domain image.jpg

MarilynH

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Yum...all that chocolate looks delish...

MarilynH

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Look what else I found MarilynH

One of my favorite bars (caramel- nut Payday) -- covered in chocolate!!! I just must search that out and see where they  are sold... Amazon, here I come, at least for starters !!! 

chocolate payday bars.jpg

WOWZER!!! Amazon has them!!! Will be making an order today~~

LeftysLady

Yes I like chocolate.  I am going to take an honest stand here and admit I am a sugar fanatic.  In all its forms raw, chewing on sugar cane fresh cut from the field, to just about anything containing large amounts.  When I was a child it was fun to see how long I could sneak teaspoons out of the bowl directly into my mouth before I got caught.

I will give praise to Abba that I am not a diabetic and have reduced much of my intake.