cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dawn9

Trying to quit

I have a two year old son, and I attempting another pass of quitting. I don't feel like anyone really has any faith in me on this, I've been through trying to quit before, and without faith I didn't feel like it was worth quitting anymore. Anyways today is my first day, and although my son is only two I know he'd have faith if he knew what I was trying to do for him.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
charity3

I have the same problem. My husband says that I don't have enough will power and that I could never willingly quit smoking. I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old, and the other day my son picked up a ciggarette butt that one of my friends had put out on the ground and pretended to smoke it. I bugged out. I believe that both of us can quit. We have to for our babys
0 Kudos
dawn9

My husband just ignores me when I talk about it... I lost my dad a year ago and since then it's just been a spiral. I had quit until then, and I just picked them right back up. I picked the wrong day to quit though, it's been the most stressed out day I've had in like months. I'm doing it though. Good luck to you, and you're right, we have our babys.
0 Kudos