cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer-Quit

Social Distancing...

Social distancing here - smoking not required....

IMG_0571.JPG

Tags (1)
14 Replies
indingrl

yes we are a n.o.p.e. family that is responsible for OUR part n.o.p.e. and masks too - thanks for the REMINDER to be responsible for OUR selves and other's

0 Kudos
indingrl

How about this idea - Laughing out loud - one must keep a sense of humor and n.o.p.e. is MY slogan for this DAY only with YOU MY beautiful Jennifer - n.o.p.e. together in this DAY only - yahooooooo breathing ONE moment at a time TOGETHER

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Oh Jennifer Jennifer-Quit so adorable...what’s it’s name? Our little furry friends are the love of our lives...ahhhh I love this picture...Colleen 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Her name is Evee - a rescue.   We have been together almost 3 years and she is a blessing!

YoungAtHeart

Queen/King of ALL they survey from their soft and downy throne!

Wonderful!

AnnetteMM

And she is very very grateful.

0 Kudos
Brenda_M

Howdy, Jennifer and Evee!!! Nice to see you! I don't distance from my dog socially. She is a snuggle bunny. Evee looks like a snuggle bunny, too! 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

She had come a long way Brenda - she was classified as a "friendly feral" when I got her.   We now do spend quality time together - but it really took about a year for her to become comfortable with me - she obviously had been abused - so sad - but she is now a happy, spoiled kitty cat!  Hope you are well Brenda - hope to see you in 2021!

Brenda_M

Oh, my gosh, YES PLEASE.

0 Kudos