cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Why Smoke?

Now that the air quality is better here in Fort Collins I was wondering, if smoke is so bad for us to breathe in, why did we inhale smoke on purpose for all those years?

Just sayin'

LLAP!

8 Replies
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gif ...maybe we weren’t thinking and needed someone to knock us in the head...Just saying...LOL....

~ Wishing you well Thomas and hope you had a good day ~ Colleen 

Strudel

Great point Thomas! Wonderful to see you! 

indingrl

LOL - I love you Thomas and I am very grateful your air quality is better and I love reading updates - GOOD to hear from ya

Cousin-Itt

I wonder if we believed their was good smoke and bad smoke  Sitting around a campfire I always got up to avoid  the smoke yet I would be smoking LOL

MarilynH

Good question Thomas! I have no answer other than I'm shaking my head for wasting 40 years of life on smoking BUT thankfully not anymore, it's really good to see you I pray that you are doing alright.....

Legend

The good news is we are not smoking anymore Yay!!!  I hope the rest of the world would stop it also.

LKevinl

Why did I do all those dumb things that I paid for lately. No helmet when biking. Too much candy, too many dentists. Because I loved it and it felt good. Cigarettes didn’t bother to tell me they’d hurt my teeth , affect my weight. They just

seduced me with their taste and all of it. My epiphany came later. But it’s here.

A little late but humbly welcome.

Barbscloud

Here's another one for you. Inhaling wood smoke apparently isn't good for your health either, but people still do it.  I have a neighbor that burns wood  the entire cold season.  I used to like it, but I actually can't stand that smell anymore.  When I walking by, sometimes I have to cover my nose. 

0 Kudos