cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Tuesday!!  Good news!!  It’s still the beginning of the week!!  You can still have a great week!!  What are your plans for today?  I thought I would do some cleaning of my apartment.  
    As I go about my life today I am sure I will not have a smoke!!  I am glad I am not killing my self with cigarettes!!  The addicted life is a horrible life to live!!  I do not ever want to go back to it!!  Love the smoke free life!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
indingrl

Mike and thank you for sharing and  a GOOD n.o.p.e. day to you and I will be enjoying MY n.o.p.e. day too

RoseH

Good Morning mikecity‌...  I’ve been dragging around but each day gets better so I plan on doing some laundry and “straightening up” the house...  Being smoke free allows me to live a “normal” life and not keep watching the clock so I can have my next “fix” of nicotine... UGH!  N.O.P.E. for me!

sweetplt

Good Tuesday Morning Mike....I am doing wash today and making a cake....I see my folks on Wednesday and I take little goodies to them both...Have a good day ...Colleen 694 

0 Kudos