cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

RoseH

Congratulations Susan!

Shooting Fireworks.gif

Congratulations Suzinut‌ on Three Weeks Smoke Free!  You are doing great!

13 Replies
Suzinut

Thank you soooo much Rosemary!  I cant believe it is 3 weeks already!  You have helped me soooo much!  You have no idea how many times you stopped me from grabbing one!  Gonna keep moving forward 1 day at a time!

RoseH

You earned it, Susan!

RoseH

Hope you have a great Saturday...  I think you told me you were going with your Daughter to softball competition...

Suzinut

Yes!  I am!  It should be a fun day...smoke free!  Enjoy your Saturday!

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gif Suzinut Congratulations on 3 weeks of Freedom...Whoo hoo...super job...Happy Saturday...be proud, I am proud of you...~ Colleen 

Suzinut

Thank you Coleen!  Woooo hoooo!

Barbscloud

Happy dance gif - Grover | Happy friday dance, Snoopy happy dance, Cartoons  dancing

Congrats

Barb

Cousin-Itt

CONGRATULATIONS Suzinut on 3 weeks of smoke free living  Happy for you

See the source image

Maki

Well look at you all quiet when you should be shouting . You do realize the earliest days are the most important , they were days you made a lot of good decisions , they more than likely were your hardest days filled with ups and downs .

I did not know you were struggling at all so I'm glad a friend was close to help and glad you reached out . 

Congratulations on your first three week behind you . That means you can definitely do this and you are .