cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!!  It looks like the weekend is here again!!  Do you have any plans?  Today the temperature is to be 75!!  Then it is to fall into the 50’s and 60’s.  Winter is coming.  Happy holidays!!

Isn’t it great as we go through the holiday season we will not always be out lighting up!!  Many a holiday season I was outside thinking I was enjoying a cigarette. Little did I know what I was missing!!  The quit life is really something!!  Love it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning mikecity‌    Happy Friday to you too!  I am really looking forward to a quiet and peaceful weekend.  And I know one thing for certain...  there will be no lighting up for me!  N.O.P.E.  I truly understand my addiction to Nicotine now and will abstain from ever smoking, one day at a time, again!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Happy Friday Mike mikecity suppose to be a beautiful day...hubs and me and the couple next door will walk to the Tavern down the street and sit outside and eat dinner...may be the last with the colder weather coming since we will not go inside to eat...Enjoy the day...Colleen 690 DOF 

0 Kudos