cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  I am up early!!  I got up and stayed up!!  I have some wash in the dryer.  Church and Sunday school were nice yesterday.  What are your plans for today?  I must go to the ATM.

Isn’t it great to be off the cigarettes?  For many years I was addicted to nicotine.  I didn’t even realize it.  Cigarettes are very dangerous.  Thanks to this site I am free!!  Stay with it!!  Quitting is a glorious thing!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning mikecity

Are we the only ones up?  I used to wake up even earlier because I was craving a cigarette, and I did not even realize that until now...  How awful is it to wake up at 2 pm and then go outside to light up?  I think it’s dangerous and an awful addiction!  I thought I couldn’t live without smoking, but after two years, I feel complete and I know I am much healthier!  My plans for today are to stay here for a while to help the new quitters...  This place is paramount to success because we are all so naive’, if we do not get the information we need, to make the choices for better health and life, in general!  N.O.P.E. for me too!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Good Morning Mike mikecity I went back to Church yesterday and it felt good to be back in celebration even with masks and social distancing...Happy Monday ~ Colleen 686 DOF 

0 Kudos