cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hello,

Happy Sunday!!  Here is our day of rest again!!  Yesterday I had a big hamburger to celebrate getting my degree.  It was good!!  Today I have church at 8:45 and then Bible study.  What are you doing today?

As Allen Carr says in his book,  we have given up absolutely nothing but have gained everything!!   What I once dreaded I now love!!  It was a matter of getting time in and getting use to it!!  Love quit!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning mikecity

Happy Sunday to you too!  I plan on using this day of rest to rest!  The book by Allen Car, entitled “The Easy Way To Quit Smoking” changed my life!  He got into my head and that was the beginning of salvation from the Nicodemon!  I, like you, feel totally “complete” now without smoking!  That kind of freedom is truly priceless!  God bless you and let’s both N.O.P.E.

sweetplt

Good Sunday Morning Mike mikecity glad you enjoyed your burger, you deserved the celebration.  Today, I am going back to church for the first time since COVID...I am a bit nervous, but like all unknowns, I am sure all will go well with masks and distancing...Happy Sunday ~ 685 DOF 

0 Kudos