cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marciem

Quitting so easy a baby can do it...

From the archives of my friend JWG, the Invisible Man at QSMB... He kept us laughing   .  Some of the pictures went away, but I think I found appropriate new ones.  Most are ones he posted.

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:20 AM

Day One:
I just quit smoking and I love IT
So far NO problems.. i dont know why folks say this is SO hard,, peice of cake. if you ask me
happybaby1.jpg

Day Two:
um,, maybe its not my time to quit.. I think quitting is bullschit if you ask me
photo_2.jpg

Day Three
I said ‘STFU’ open that pie hole one more time, I just might rip your head off,, did you hear me that time
angry baby.jpg

Day Four
doing pretty good.. just feeling A little odd and wondering when I will be getting back to normal
baby2.jpg

Day Five:
if it aint tied down Im eating it and
I think I might be gaining a little weight.. maybe Ill join a gym
fat-bab5.jpg

Day Six
just a quick question..
has anyone else experienced gas
BigBaby6.jpg

Day seven
feeling pretty good ,, hell week is about over I am ready for heck week ,, bring it on baby
images.jpg
And before you know it..
Hey Nicodemon: kiss my ass

last.jpg

• `jwg`
Tags (1)
10 Replies
sweetplt

I love it marciem OMG...I am laughing so hard ... this is so true...my favorite is Day 2...LOL...

marciem

LOL, glad you enjoyed it sweetplt‌ !  It still has the power to make ME laugh and I've seen it 1000 times. 

(My personal most identified ones were days 3 and 5)

Perfect! 

RoseH

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haha!  I sure needed this laughing!  Love it! marciem

marciem

glad you enjoyed it RoseH  . I almost didn't post it because a couple of the photos had disappeared, but I think I did ok replacing them with what seemed to work  .

Cousin-Itt

Laughing before 8.    What a good start for a great day Hot Coffee and a Good Laugh

marciem

That's the way it was for me when I was quitting Cousin-Itt    JWG being east-coast and me being west, I would make my coffee, log into QSMB thinking "What silliness or hilarity has he posted today?"  and get my laugh on.  Or then he'd surprise me post something similar to  "She was 16 and beautiful..." and make me think, or cry.  Never knew what was coming, but was never disappointed either.  He would be so happy that his thoughts and writings can still inspire, amuse, provoke thoughts and emotions today... 

0 Kudos
marciem

One of my favorites "From the Mind of the Invisible Man", in reference to the eternal "tough love" controversies/wars that flared at QSMB  was this:

When I was a smoker I was a boob

When I quit I needed support

Not every bra fits every boob.

end of discussion.  Whatever caring souls put forth to try to help quitters is ok.  Some quitters need a kick in the arse, some need warm-fuzzies to keep quits going or when they relapse.

sweetplt

LOL 

0 Kudos