cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!  The weekend is here!!  I hope everyone has a great one!!  The temperature is to be 79 here today!!  What are your plans?

We have quit smoking!!  That is quite an accomplishment after years of cigarettes!!  The nicotine demon had us but now he is gone!!  We are free!!  Love it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
indingrl

Good morning Mike and I hope you have a good n.o.p.e. day

RoseH

Good Morning mikecity

I can’t believe it’s Saturday already...  I have a planned day, but it does n o t include you know what!  No way and I destroying the freedom I have being smoke-free!  I hardly think about it and that is good!  Smoking n e v e r solved anything!  I get that now!  I also get that it is a terrible addiction...  I just blogged about all the additives Tobacco companies put into cigs so that we are hooked even more, than with just Nicotine...  Shame on them!

Have a great smoke free Saturday!  I intend to do the same!  Rosemary

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike, Today, the plumber is coming and putting in a new hot water heater...it has a big leak and is old, so it’s time, just never seems like a good time to replace...oh well....hubs sitting outside with a few neighbors to watch football...Happy Saturday ~ Colleen 677 DOF 

0 Kudos