cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sara-k

I hate not smoking as much as I hate smoking!!

I have not smoked in about 94 hours.. since 10pm on Friday night.. I want so bad to stop at the gas station on my way home (from work) and buy a pack tonight! I feel like I have no will power. I hate this feeling. I either want to quit forever or smoke forever but I never want to feel like I feel right now! I've read how after a certain amount of time the nicotine is out of your system and your suppose to feel so good? How you are suppose to get to a point where you can breath better.. I don't have a problem breathing now... I don't wheeze! I don't cough! I'm angry! I wanna smoke!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

I'm having some hard cravings right now too. I felt good yesterday and feel blah today. Guess some days are easier than others, just like when we were smoking. It's only been 5 days and 17 hours for me, so I don't have a lot of advice. I'm just trying to get by without nicotine for now! Hope we can all make it!
0 Kudos
donella

You have to believe that is possible!!!!! none of us was born a smoker! You can relearn to " not smoke" to live!!

This is a choice!! A Great , Fabulous and Positive choice....

YOU CHOOSE TO BE HEALTHY!!!!!!

YOU CHOOSE TO BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YOU CAN!!!!!!! Think positive!

Put post-its all over your home and car with positive affirmations and phrases it has done wonders for me!!
I'm free for the second time for 38 days now and counting!

YOU DESERVE TO BE HEALTHY!!!!!
YOU DESERVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
donella

Hey Barbara

You have to believe that is possible!!!!! none of us was born a smoker! You can relearn to " not smoke" to live!!

This is a choice!! A Great , Fabulous and Positive choice....

YOU CHOOSE TO BE HEALTHY!!!!!!

YOU CHOOSE TO BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YOU CAN!!!!!!! Think positive!

Put post-its all over your home and car with positive affirmations and phrases it has done wonders for me!!
I'm free for the second time for 38 days now and counting!

YOU DESERVE TO BE HEALTHY!!!!!
YOU DESERVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
0 Kudos

I’m with you also. I don’t have any health problems from vaping but just wanted to get off nicotine all together. It’s so hard not to just pick up my bottle of nicotine and put a few drops under my tongue. It raises my heart rate and BP so I need to stop but I get this tingly feeling in my mouth that makes me pheen so hard for that little bit of nic. We can get through it. I believe we can and soon it will all just be a distant memory

0 Kudos