cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jen_819

Hello!!!

Hi everyone! I don't see much activity on here today or maybe I am missing something. Today is Day Two for me and I continue to have a killer headache. I have took ibuprofen, Tylenol, and nothing is working ugh. Just trying to keep my eyes open. Staring at a computer for 9 hours sure is not helping! 

14 Replies
sweetplt

Hi Jen_819 ... hon I hate headaches, I suffer with migraines and when I quit smoking the first week was awful...hang tough, take the headache pills and this evening close your eyes with a cold compress on your head...smoking will not help...you never want to do day 1 or week one again...Congratulations Jen on Day 2...feel better ~ Colleen 673 DOF 

Jen_819

Thank you! 

noetoez

Happy day two! I've seen you try a couple times now and I gotta hand it to you. I always had more space between my relapses and my start overs. You are right back at it, and I think that's great. The physical battle of the first part of the quit can be just that, a battle. It gets better. Promise promise. 

You can do it, I am rooting for you!

-Brittany 87 DOF

Jen_819

Thank you! I am trying my best!

Madeleine0622

Hello ‘Jen

I’m just sitting here hoping you had a good day two 

It’s day two again for me as well it’s been a really rough day two Really stressed lotta cravings but I made it through I hope you did too i

Honestly if it wasn’t for the site I don’t know if I would’ve made it today I might just said I’ll try again next week but I made it through day two I kept thinking I got this I’m gonna have to go Through the discomfort one time or the other another or I’m going to continue to have cravings anyway I hope you had a good day I wish you the best of luck no matter what

I keep thinking every time I give in and continue to smoke I continue to have this pain and These cravings the only way they’re going to stop is to stop smoking good luck to both of us have a great night

Hi Jen_819‌! Happy day 2! Headaches suck. Only thing I can suggest is drink enough water. Hope you feel better soon. 

Barb102

Yes that is so true!!!  Drink lots of water it does help headaches. Also it’s a distraction during it then going to the bathroom . Only kidding. But drink it and read everything on this site to help you. We are all rooting for you

Barbscloud

Congrats Jen.  I'm out town.  

Barb

Suzinut

Hey Jen...day 4 for me and i am eating everything but the kitchen sink...i havent had a headache but my cravings are out of this world..Good luck to you...and to both of us!  We can do this!