cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Sunday!!  It’s our day of rest again.  I hope everyone had a good week.  Today we will have church outside at 10:30.  
    Here comes another day of freedom!!  It’s so nice not to smoke.  Quitting smoking was a big load off my mind!!  I thought about it for years but never got around to it.  Then I came here!!  This site really works!!  Enjoy your quit!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
indingrl

Mike - thank you and I HOPE you have a GOOD N.O.P.E. day in MY Lord Jesus name amen WAY TO GO MIKE- staying a NON SMOKER - just for TODAY with ME - Yahooooooooo - HOORAY FOR JESUS 

RoseH

Good Morning mikecity

Let’s both enjoy our quits!  We have our lives back!  Do you remember that old commercial in which animals had a butt in their mouths and the words were something like “ You weren’t born with that in your mouth..."

It goes for people too!  LOL

Have a great smoke free Sunday!

sweetplt

Happy Sunday mikecity Mike...yes a restful and peaceful Sunday...Have a good one...~ Colleen 664 DOF 

Deena-A-Yenni

Another great day to be free from nicotine.  Been busy with the folks and I'm honored to be able to do it.  Dad's probably not going to be getting out of the bed again.  Mom just had cataract surgery and there's lots of post eye drops to be had.  So glad I'm not smoking and I'm glad you aren't too.  Namaste

0 Kudos