cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jlim507

Ban selling cigarettes

I think the big challenge for us all is to how to stop people from smoking in the first place.  For one they’re no good reason to smoke.  Best to never start.

4 Replies
sweetplt

If they would ban cigarettes it would just become another thing in our country to be sold illegally...just my 2 cents...

indingrl

Thanks for sharing Jim and just SHARING - I cannot STOP anyone from smoking - it is the honor for ME to HELP others when they ASK for HELP - I am so glad YOU choose NICOTINE freedom - WAY TO GO

elvan

I don’t think a ban would ever work. I hate them too but l am not sure how l would have reacted as a teenager wanting to try smoking. Wish l never had but that’s neither here nor there.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

I have two words to describe why this won't work:  BIG TOBACCO Big money that goes to our lawmakers....end of that story, I'm afraid. 

I think our youngsters DID see the harm in cigarettes, and that's why they flocked to vaping.  And we know how THAT turned out.  I am still wondering what all those kids did when they quit vaping!  Inquiring minds want to know!