AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I get through depression and anxiety during quitting vaping, and tips on using nicotine gum to quit?

Question asked by tibbetsethan on Sep 24, 2020
Latest reply on Sep 27, 2020 by RoseH

Hello and greetings, I only quit 4 hours ago and am trying to find lots of information out to help me beat my cravings. I already have anxiety, depression, and insomnia, so I know quitting vaping is going to be pretty challenging for me but I am determined because of health reasons. I chose Nicorette to quit but I don't really know how to use it other than what the basic is every 1-2 hours for the 4mg for 7 weeks. Also, how do I get through the depression and anxiety that comes along with quitting if there is some? Did you personally experience anxiety and depression during your quit? I have a plan for insomnia as my family doctor prescribed me a temporary prescription of Ambien to get me through the first few days to a week. It took about 2 weeks for me to fully get over the effects of smoking, but now I have been vaping a pod a day of 6mg e-liquid in my NJoy, I don't really know anything else to expect so any tips and advice would help ease my worries a lot, I appreciate you guys very much! 

Thank you!

--An anxious person

Outcomes