cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

LKevinl

Feel icky

Have others felt sick after immediately quitting? No fever bust listless, bit of sore throat from NRT lozenges. Three days . Don’t feel well. In these frightening Covid times, I keep checking temp. Keep reading fever not a part of nicotine withdrawal. Others? Thanks, Kevin 

10 Replies
indingrl

Kevin and no worries - nicotine withdrawal varies in EACH person - I am so grateful you chose to live as a NON SMOKER - WAY TO GO

0 Kudos
indingrl

https://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/understanding-nicotine-withdrawal-symptoms I hope this HELPS Kevin and I hope you have a GOOD N.O.P.E. DAY - NotOnePuffEver

sweetplt

LKevinl Yes sure felt sick...in fact, they call it a “smokers flu”...think about all the chemicals you placed in your body for years and now your body is cleaning out those toxins...however, that being said, if you want to be safe then sorry, call your Doctor and get checked out...in the meantime, listen to your body and get lots of fluids and rest...~ Colleen 660 DOF 

LKevinl

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Yes it is normal in the beginning   

I hope this helps 

YoungAtHeart

Cousin-Itt      I LOVE this chart!  May I ask where you found it?

Thnx.

Nancy

Cousin-Itt

Nancy   

If you type / do a search on "Nicotine Withdraw Symptoms  Images" you will find a lot of different types of charts that have to do with quitting smoking

Jen_819

Thanks for the chart!