cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

10 1/2 Years

I just came home from the cardiologist. My heart is 100% AOK! All I have is high cholesterol.

My COPD is being managed well. I use 3liters O2 24/7. Still I can hold down a job and adore my family.

Miss Penny is now 4 and Tahlia is 3 - my goodness, how they have grown! Their dad is 34 and his brother is 39. All healthy, happy, and prosperous. 

I smoked for 20 years - soon I'll be celebrating 20 years smober.

Life is amazing Smoke-FREE!

The first week is He!!

The first 120 days are challenging.

Even the 1st Year only has a 6% achievement rate. 

But the 2nd Year has a 2% failure rate! 

And it gets better and better -

Living Life on Life's Terms! 

Keep stacking those Days of Freedom 

Freedom does Feel so fine!

LLAP!

12 Replies
indingrl

MY Brother Thomas- YAHOOOOOOOO - PRAISING MY DADDY GOD - WAY TO GO Thomas

MarilynH

It's wonderful to see you Thomas and even more wonderful to congratulate you on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous awesome ten and half precious Smokefree years and counting WTG my friend and fellow EXer and most definetly EXtended family YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every YEAR WON let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES WOW on your granddaughters they really do grow up fast......

0a1a6d818deafdbfa921f51452125ef9.jpg

YoungAtHeart

So happy you came to celebrate 10 1/2 years with us, and happier still to hear your heart is 100%, you kept your job (never did get a progress report on that, so it's good to hear), and Penny and Tahlia are around and loving their grandpa.

All good news!

Congratulations on your wonderful, smoke free years!

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifOn 10 1/2 days of Freedom Thomas Thomas3.20.2010 ... super job...also, I am glad you received a good report from your cardiologist.  Life is good, without the smokes...especially when you deal with Life on her terms...be well dear man...~ Colleen 658 DOF 

elvan

WOW, Congratulations, dear Thomas! What a wonderful report!  I cannot believe how fast those girls are growing up. I am so glad you are there for them.

Ellen

0 Kudos
green1611

Congratulations !

Nice words and post !

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Sounds like things are going well for you. Congratulations on your fantastic quit. Stay safe.

Terry

0 Kudos
Jen_819

Congratulations! Reading about normal, everyday people conquering their quit is very inspiring to a Day Two'er  Great job!

Barbscloud

Congrats on10.5 years.  Sounds like life is good.  

Barb

0 Kudos