cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Eric_L.

Where to go

What do people do when reading on here?  Do u just go to conversations?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
YoungAtHeart

NOPE - most of the conversations take place right here!  Just give us a minute to read your post and get back to you.  There ARE a couple of groups (see link upper left under the banner headline) that are active.  If you look around there, be sure to find "Latest reply" to see if it is active.

Who, exactly are you looking for?  If you remember their usernames, you can do a search using the magnifying glass (upper right) and see if they are still around.

I'm glad you are visiting.  That baby is A-DOR-ABLE!

Giulia

I check my inbox first.  Then I click on HOME, then on        It lists blogs, conversations, questions, etc.  Not sure if it lists documents or not.

AnnetteMM

You can also check through the lists on the home page, like recent conversations or elders posts.

I do much the same as Giulia. If you're interested in something in particular use the search feature. I also have read one post and then found something interesting at the bottom in the related content area. I just watch the dates so I'm not commenting on something old, but some of them are still good just to read.

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Hi Eric.  So glad you quit smoking.  It will get better.  Take good care of yourself.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hey Eric, got your PM.  Welcome back.  You can go to the Journals/Blogs area under Conversations and start a Journal/Blog from there.  Other than that, I don't really have any advice as to where to go when reading on here any more since the platform change.  Your guess is as good as mine.  So just snoop around and see what you can find.