cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kalaine

February Quit

I am restarting the quit process and would like to find a quit buddy for early to mid February.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
katheen

Alright I'll try and be your quit buddy as well I already have a quit buddy but that is alright too. If you need someone to talk to I'll be here for you as well or if you just want to cry thats alright too. Whatever you may need I'll listen to you and try and help you whereever I can.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
claudia2

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
I have quit for 10 days, but I am willing to be your quit buddy. I am here for anyone that want to find the peace and comfort that I have found in the past ten days and want to offer my hand to you and to help you in any way.
I am on this web site all the time so you can count on me being there for you.
0 Kudos
codie-lynn

Hi i am also looking for a buddy and I was thinking about quitting on Feb. 14th what do you think if your interested let me know.
Codie
0 Kudos
jan9

Hi I'm looking to Quit Feb 1st. I started taking the Chantix and I'm cutting back and figuring out all my triggers now. I'll be there for ya anytime you decide to quit.
0 Kudos
anna

I need a quit buddy for Feb. the 8th. Please add me as a friend if you would like to quit on this day. Thank you.
0 Kudos