When can i get on medication to help me

Jump to solution

Hello i am trying to quit smoking and trying to get patches and gum

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then you'll need to seek assistance from an entity such as your state's quit line, health plan provider, employer, health care professional or county health department. If you think you should be sponsored but forgot to list your Employer and Health plan provider at registration, please use the Contact Us form to let me know.

800-QUIT-NOW is a good first step if you don't find yourself to be sponsored through us.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then you'll need to seek assistance from an entity such as your state's quit line, health plan provider, employer, health care professional or county health department. If you think you should be sponsored but forgot to list your Employer and Health plan provider at registration, please use the Contact Us form to let me know.

800-QUIT-NOW is a good first step if you don't find yourself to be sponsored through us.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos