cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!  How is it going?  The weekend is here again!!  What are your plans?  We will be having church outside again.  

Isn’t it great to be off the nicotine?  It can become a real nightmare!!  It took me many years to find something to set me free!!  Thank you forever EX !!  Namaste  

N.O. P. E. 

5 Replies
RoseH

Same to you! mikecity‌  As long as I am smoke free, things are going great!  I am a little over two years’ quit now and cravings are mostly a thing of the past!  No way am I going to get on that old “not so merry-go-round again!  I am F R E E !  I now have a life!  And you know what is N O T what I think about any  more, which was too very often!

I thank my Creator every day for help me to literally be reborn!  N. O. P. E. for me too!

Have a great smoke free weekend!

RoseH

P.S.  My husband still smokes and I don’t even care!  Is that a miracle?  Love it!

sweetplt

mikecity Hi Mike...Happy Saturday...enjoy your day...~ Colleen 649 DOF 

0 Kudos
Giulia

My plans are to iron and get out on my bike.  Maybe weed wack.  We'll see how much time there is for all of those activities.  Happy Saturday, Mike.  Smoke free - the way to be.

Deena-A-Yenni

Goooood Afternoon!  I've been resting.  Had a trip to the ER yesterday.  Inflammation of the chest cavity and treated with a stronger inflammation pill.  Whew.  Namaste

0 Kudos