cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

On the lighter side!

My morning blog is a little bleak this morning BUT it's only because I want everyone here at Ex to EXperience the Freedom of living a Smokefree Life I want everyone to reap the benefits of being an Ex Smoker Non Smoker or EXer it doesn't matter what you call it as long as you are free to be able to go anywhere anytime whenever wherever and however without wondering where to sneak off to suck on a damned Cancer Stick WHEW enough I'll stop! Please pull up a chair and join me in a virtual coffee and some breakfast....

20200324_090904-COLLAGE.jpg

41da87610c844b3b56f84142f70c4f63.jpg

Tags (1)
12 Replies
MarilynH

Did I mention that it's an all day breakfast  Plus NOW that my coffee has kicked in I'm smiling .

d9819f54f23c4f072d071d0a6c036c93.jpg

YoungAtHeart

index.jpg

Bleak?  I don't see no bleak. Hoping there isn't any in your world today!  I KNOW there isn't any smoking in it, and that's a GOOD thing.

I'll have some bacon and eggs, and COFFEE, lots and lots of COFFEE, please!

MarilynH

Good morning Nancy thanks for joining me    I should've said it was my  morning post over in the blog section that's  a little bleak  my coffee has kicked in now but I'll still join you in another cup, your bacon and eggs will be ready shortly........

Barb102

Ill have breakfast for lunch. I love breakfast even at night!!!!  Thanks for sharing I’m hungry!!!!!

MarilynH

You are so very welcome I enjoy breakfast for Supper quite often.

elvan

I am ready for bed and can't have caffeine after 2:00 PM so I will pass on the coffee but have nibbles of everything else.

XOXO,

Ellen

MarilynH

I can't drink coffee after 2 o'clock either because my eyes would go boing as soon as my head hit the pillow so only coffee in the mornings for which I so desperately need!  elvan

Cousin-Itt

I'm on my way  Good Food Great People  Coffee anytime   Kahlua with  Coffee only in the evening 

MarilynH

Yes for optimism it really is the best way to see life, thanks Carl.....