cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DavesTime

Two Years!!!

Happy Two-Year Quittiversary to my fellow celebrants: JimboneJimbone and minihorsesminihorses!  I honestly couldn't imagine I'd be able to do this when I started this journey two years ago.  There have been some ups and downs, and the Covid-era work stresses earlier this year tried my resolve a few times, but I have been smoke-free for two years today.  Thank you to all of you who have supported and encouraged me, those who have offered their wise advice, and who have shared their own struggles, successes, and experiences.  And for those of you who are just beginning their journey to freedom...hang in there, because it gets so much better!

I AM 2 YEARS SMOKE FREE TODAY!!! Poster | DAVID | Keep Calm-o-Matic

27 Replies
maryfreecig

Congratulations! You did it! Happy two years.

indingrl

Dave - I am so glad for you

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifAnd a Big Congratulations Dave DavesTime on 2 Years of Freedom...Be proud ... you are doing it ... Thank you for your support to be and many others here at Ex’s...you are “paying it forward”...Have a great celebration and Enjoy your Freedom...Colleen 649 DOF ~

Strudel

What a great day! Congratulations to you on TWO YEARS! I love a success story - you sound great!

YoungAtHeart

9ebfa7a509fb8a748c61497ac95a0ac3.gif

A celebration is in order!  Congratulations!

Nancy

MarilynH

A super congrats on your precious quit journey YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON because LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand lets CELEBRATE!

Mandolinrain

images-6.jpeg

beazel

Congratulations on 2 YEARS! That's fantastic!!

2 years free smoke Quit Smoking Journal Gift : So Proud Free Smoke  Publishing : 9781650349909

Smileys Mini graphics Smileys Mini graphics

0 Kudos
green1611

Congratulations !

Completion of two years is big milestone. You deserve great celebration too ! (of course NOPE)

All the best for future journey in life.