cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

miles

This looks like a great group of folks....3 weeks plus

I am using this site to keep my strength in my quit and to offer support to all those here for the same............to quit each day that horrible nicotine habit. Thank you all for being here. May your families appreciate yoou as much as mine has me.
Miles - Free and Healing for Twenty One Days, 16 Hours and 24 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 1 Day and 21 Hours, by avoiding the use of 542 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $103.09.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
vickie5

Congrats to all -- I have not been very good about being on this site lately-- but I am still quit--May 31 2008 was my quit date so today is 4 1/2 months--136 days and lots and lots of money saved. Having some problems with weight gain-but working on it--and now, not sleeping very well--not sure if this is all related to quit smoking but seems so--hanging in there though and will not go back to smoking --i promise myself that. Keep up the good work everyone--we are doing it Vic
0 Kudos
barbara42

congratulations on three weeks, that is a huge step toward freedom. i am so happy for you peace!
0 Kudos
carlie

Miles...You are doing this....FANTASTIC !!!!!

"Keep strength in your quit....and offer support".....it is folks like you that keep this site rolling !!!

Congrats on your 3 WEEK + quit.....we cheer you on !!!!
Photobucket Photobucket
0 Kudos
vickie5

You go Miles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR Three weeks............you are on a roll. Vic
0 Kudos
doreen1

Way to go, Miles!! Keep up the awesome work!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
jennie3

clapping Pictures, Images and Photos
Hi Miles nice to meet ya!
Jennie
Four months, one week, six days, 14 hours, 16 minutes and 24 seconds. 6779 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,203.41. Life saved: 3 weeks, 2 days, 12 hours, 55 minutes.
0 Kudos