Jen_819

Having a Grumpy Hump Day - But This is Funny

Discussion created by Jen_819 on Sep 2, 2020
Latest reply on Sep 2, 2020 by Bonnie

Good morning! So this morning has just been challenging. It is my sons first day of his senior year in high school and of course it is happening remotely. It is bitter sweet, he is my baby and today is his last first day of school, but it just wasn't the same as actually going to school. He signs into a zoom meeting to start his day. Oh well, these are the times. But since I was already at work, I was worried that he would oversleep so I was anxious all morning, but knew smoking wouldn't help wake him up. I was also running late for work today, but smoking wouldn't help. There was just an eggshell in my egg and it made me gag, but smoking wouldn't help. Here is the funniest thing that keeps happening to me today.....I keep taking a deep breath and exhaling, which feels great, but there is a post it note on my desk that I keep blowing away when I do this and I laugh every time! I hope we all get through the day smoke free! I know I will!!! Happy Hump Day!!!!! 

21 Best Wonderful Wednesday images | Wonderful wednesday, Wednesday quotes, Happy  wednesday quotes

Outcomes