cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  Are you ready for a new week?  I have some wash in the washer.  I only watched church on the Internet yesterday.  I was feeling ill.  
     When all else goes bad,  we still have today nicotine free!!  It is such a clean feeling!!  We are breathing normal air!!  Love your quit!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning, mikecity

I love being first!  I love being smoke free!  I ams o glad to be talking to you about a new week!  Are you for hire?  Saturday is wash day and I hate it!

Seriously, I love coming here each morning and pledging that I will not light up, just for today!  I thank God and all of you for being here and giving me support!

This will will be busy, as usual.  Still in quarantine and I hope it ends soon.  Our senior community doors are opening up a little bit this week.  Progress is appreciated.

I wish you a very happy and smoke free Monday, and let’s keep our beautiful and precious quits!  Rosemary

0 Kudos
RoseH

Sorry for the typos!  Couldn’t fix them!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Good Morning Mike mikecity how are you feeling today? Hope you feel better...me too, I have wash to do...~ Colleen 636 DOF 

0 Kudos