cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

RoseH

Are You Highly Sensitive?

Love Yourself.jpg

Do you know about the book written by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D. entitled “The Highly Sensitive Person”.  It is a bestseller and it tells us how to thrive when the world overwhelms us.  I was and still am hardest on myself.  I always treat others better.  It was so comforting for me to know that I am ok.  God doesn’t make inadequate people.  We just don’t understand why we think and feel like we do.  It is ok for us to learn to accept and be kind to ourselves!  Let’s help each other...

Quitting smoking is difficult.  We give it “our all” to be successful!  Once we are “Quit" [the Addiction to Nicotine],  we should take better care of ourselves!  Click on the link below to practice self-love.  We all truly do deserve it...

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/30-ways-practice-self-love-and-good-yourself.html

What will you do today to learn how to begin more self-love?  If anyone is interested, we can start a group here so we can help each other...  I am tired of feeling alone, aren’t you?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sweetplt

Oh (((((Rose)))) I needed this one today...my hubs just said this last night to me....that I am so sensitive and worry too much what others think...and I am totally burnt out on being down on me...I am going to check out this book, Thank you for sharing....I am glad I am not alone...Happy Monday ~ Colleen 630 DOF 

RoseH

We can help each other sweetplt‌  !!  

Cousin-Itt

I was told to understand growing up that not everyone will like me or will I like everyone so stop trying and I would be happier.  yet it doesn't stop you from being polite or respectful.   I was a slow learner

RoseH

I was all alone and learned nothing until I tried to fix myself  Cousin-Itt‌!  Thank you for your response!