Marilyn.H.July.14.14.

《Thankfullness》

Discussion created by Marilyn.H.July.14.14. on Aug 23, 2020
Latest reply on Aug 25, 2020 by Marilyn.H.July.14.14.

There's always something to be thankful for although at times we might have to look a little harder to find the positives in our lives BUT after a little searching I find so much in my life that I'm so grateful for  for instance back in June of 2014 I found this awesome community and all of you my friends and Fellow EXers and most definetly EXtended family and after alot of reading right here on this site I'm happy to say that on the 14th of July 2014 was my first day of my quit journey which with commitment and perseverance turned into DAY WON BUT for some reason and I don't know why I forgot about this site until my 18th day when I was having horrendous cravings and moodswings all I wanted to do was jump in my car and buy a carton of cigarettes SCREW just the pk BUT thankfully I remembered  and got on line and line and commented on something, up until that point I'd been hiding in the shadows and hadn't let myself be known BUT WHEW I'm so thankful for this wonderful community because you talked me through it and helped get me to where I am today living a life of Freedom!

if you are struggling with quitting smoking and or remaining quit please know that you can and will succeed in living a life of Freedom BUT you must keep moving forward through the horrid rough patches because you can and will get through them to get to that point where you realize how much better life is without the crutch of cigarettes it's worth all of the rough patches to finally be FREE.....

Outcomes