cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

TOOL KIT

and good morning to everyone here - MY TOOL KIT is filled with the SUGGESTIONS given to ME by other's here years ago - in the BEGINNING - stay close and blog BEFORE I take that first puff over ME - wait for the HELP to come - next TOOL SUGGESTED - educate MYSELF ONLY - on MY nicotine addiction - to read all information EX offers and to complete MY profile here - next TOOL SUGGESTED - go to whyquit.com and watch videos on early deaths from nicotine addictions - these video's offered by family's that watched their love ones die from nicotine addiction HOPE to HELP those suffering from NICOTINE ADDICTION will become NON SMOKERS - next TOOL - this one is a PERSONAL CHOICE - to get a knowledge that I am NOT God in other's recovery from nicotine - to offer SUGGESTIONS that were given to ME - freely - to keep adding - NEW TOOLS TO MY STAYING QUIT TOOLS - I have MY spiritual tools - please I am talking about ME not anyone else- I am a believer in 1 Corinthians chapter 15 verses 1- 4 - the free gift of eternal Salvation offer to the whole world in the Bible and SUGGESTED TO ME - to read it for MYSELF and believe it in MY heart - next SUGGESTION -to remember and state -  please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you - in MY recovery I keep adding other's - SUGGESTION TODAY - their NEW ideas and NEW ways to live in MY moment's of MY day - an example - I run into a person TODAY who is using nicotine to cope - I am no longer jealous - they get escape their life for 2 minutes - I tell MYSELF the truth - they are SUCKING ON CANCER DEATH STICKS and ONLY by God's grace their go I - the TOOL I GRAB  - is a slogan and say it out LOUD - N.O.P.E. - SINAO - NeverTakeAnotherPuffEver over ME - then I come here and blog BEFORE I take that first puff over ME - in MY TOOL KIT - I remembere to eat something and drink something and take a break by going for a walk or jumping up and down when a crave hits and to have quick GRAB snacks to fight urges - like drinking tons on water to flush MY body of toxins built up through the YEARS of SUCKING ON CANCER DEATH STICKS - I have celery and yogurt pretzels and lots of LEMONS - I pray to STAY a non smoker ONE day at a time  and when I get twisted in MY FELKING THINKING and tested in MY FAITH - by hearing the different stages of MY Ma dying week by week in hospice stages -  I bite into that LEMON - with its PEEL still on -  which brings ME back into MY moment and I come here and blog about MY FEELINGS and STINKING THINKING about what's happening in MY DAY and not 40 years ago - just SHARING- the TOOL KIT that OTHERS HELPED ME to learn and grow and to let MY Daddy God HEAL ME inside and out and put to HELP the next suffering nicotine addict to HOPE and start heir OWN personal TOOL KIT in MY Lord Jesus name amen - hope your Monday - August 24, 2020 -  is good

Tags (2)
11 Replies
Legend

I like your tool kit you have. It sure does help to have a plan to fall back on so we don’t smoke and you have a great plan. I am hoping that everyone here will read your blog and make a tool kit also and use it as often as needed. I hope you have a nice day.

indingrl

So good to hear from you Christine and thank you- in HIS love I love you and you have NO tool kit to share - awe?

Legend

My tool box is on my page featured but mine is called a quit kit and mine is also is the best of ex on this site to see. A lot of people here chimed in and put what helped them in the comment section of my quit kit so there is a lot of good information in the comments on my quit kit blog. Here is my quit kit for you if you want to see it  /blogs/Christine_Aka_Legend-blog/2014/08/22/quit-kit   

indingrl

Cool thanks for sharing

indingrl

POWER PACK TOOL KIT

sweetplt

Happy Monday Diane Joy indingrl Have a blessed day dear one...~ Colleen 630 DOF 

indingrl

Awe you don't have a tool kit Colleen to share?

sweetplt

indingrl Oh yes I do...my tool quit has jigsaw puzzles, knitting projects, spanish class, walking the dog and lots of water ... 

indingrl

SO cool thank you so much for sharing Colleen that is wonderful