cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

Issues With Email Notifications

Mark

Hi!.

For some reason for the past 24 hours, I'm not receiving any email notifications for me from the Ex regarding updates on comments, etc,. or chances to do the daily pledge or shout my stats. Your help would surely be appreciated!!

Thanks! 

Suzy  

Tags (1)
17 Replies
sweetplt

Hi Suzy SuzyQ411 You may have turned off your notifications by accident.  Check and see ... by click on your picture on the right hand corner of the page...

F82F52DA-7C7C-45DA-A92B-DB90692E04B4.png

Here you click on “preferences” and it will bring you to the next page

9581EB5C-7784-4443-A861-806B1BF65CB3.png

See the first item listed, I have mine checked off as “no”...because I don’t want email notifications....but your’s should be checked as “yes”...and enter to save...

See if this works out for you, if not let me know...Colleen 

Happy Friday !

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

SuzyQ411‌ Sorry to hear that. I would check to see if what sweetplt‌ suggested works.  That may be the answer to your issue. If it doesn't please let me know and we can investigate further.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Mark, this is strange.  I received two email this mornings.  I turned that off a long time ago.  I went to preferences and it had Yes for emails.   I'm confused.

Barb

Forward the emails to communityadmin@becomeanex.org so I can see. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

A screenshot of your preferences page to that email would help as well. 

mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Mark, I changed first line to No this morning after I received the emails!

0 Kudos

Don't know what you sent me means?  Been doing Private Messages and didn't receive and email.

0 Kudos

Yes you received the @mention and private message notification until you turned that top setting off today.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

That top line you turned to off supersedes all granular settings below it.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team