cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday!!  It is a brand new week.  I hope it is a good one!!  I have a load of wash in the dryer.  I didn’t get my bike to the shop yet.  What are your plans for the new week?

Whatever we are doing, it doesn’t include a cigarette!! We have overcome smoking!!  EX has come through for us!!  Celebrate!!  Rejoice!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning, mikecity

Happy Monday, smoke free, to you too!  I am happy to say that our Covid-19 cases are “declining” in Florida!  There is light at the end of the tunnel!  A busy week for me with some medical testing and donating household items for people in need...

There won’t be any smoking here, for me, this week!  My freedom from Nicotine is too precious to lose!  N.O.P.E.

Deena-A-Yenni

Good Morning Mike.  This week includes a few appointments for my folks.  I am the duty driver so I will get them there safe and sound.  I'm up to 20 minutes on my recumbent.  This thrills me.  I'm heading down to the basement now then I plan on a yoga session as well.  None of this would be happening if I were still chained to the cigarette.  Thank you EX.  Namaste

indingrl

GOOD Monday morning to YOU Mike -I am STAYING in this day MY beloved brother Mike and sorry YOUR troubles getting bike to shop hoping it works out soon - yes laundry for ME to- we are NOT allowed to use machine's until 7am

sweetplt

Happy Monday Mike ~ Colleen 616 DOF