cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

RoseH

Smiles Are Good !

Saturday Cat Funny.jpg

Good Morning Everyone!  I need a laugh...  How about you?

Have a great smoke free day, Everyone!

And a special “Hello” to Gai.C

And also to Christine13‌  Keep up the good work!

What are you all going to do this weekend?  Rosemary

Tags (1)
6 Replies
Gai.C

Good morning Rosemary. Im finishing the Chicken Coop this weekend. Have a Superb Saturday my friend 

RoseH

Wow!  Do you have chickens too?  Yet?

Daniela2016

Relaxing is my objective for the weekend, I did as much outside around the pool as I could, it is already 100 degrees outside!

And since we can't go to movies (except those smart enough to have booked movies in the Walmart parking lot in the states where they offer it, AZ is not one of them), the couch & TV will take the place!

And the Pool will be overused today, for sure

Senior Citizen Jokes | Elderly Cartoons | Maxine Quotes | Maxine ...

RoseH

LOL!  Good one!  Daniela2016

indingrl

STAYING cool and relaxing -  it is to HOT in MY area of the world to go out - thanks for asking RoseH MY beloved sister in Christ Jesus - OUR Lord - HOPE YOUR DAY is filled with Holy Spirit fruits more and more abundant in MY Lord Jesus name RoseH amen

MarilynH

Good afternoon Rose I've got my 11 year old grandson Mason for the weekend so between getting some housework done and the regular chores I plan on spending some quality time with him and making sure my hubby Mark doesn't work too hard bucking wood getting us ready for Winter it's 87 degrees at 4 o'clock, I'm making sure he's drinking water Aaah good he's stopped for the day now I'll relax.