cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DonnaMarie

What's 600 days long and amazing to me?

MY QUIT!   

It is with great pride that I announce that my quit meter notified me today that it's been 600 days. That is freaking amazing for sure.

Lesson to new quitters - this is not my first quit, but I never gave up this time. I was in the hospital overnight and when I left the next morning, I never smoked again. I can't say exactly why I chose that moment to quit, but it might have had to do with being smokeless for 24+ hours without dying. So, never say never and keep the quit. It's so worth it. 

Thanks for letting me crow.

Last thing - the people here at Ex were and are one of my most valuable tools in my quit. If you feel like screaming, come here and do it. If you feel like smoking, come here and talk about it. Keep track of your days and watch them grow. Start out by keeping track of your minutes, your hours, and again, watch them grow. We're all in this together in more ways than one.

600 DAYS!!!!!   

Donna

Day 600

14 Replies
indingrl

DonnaMarie - 600 DOF - Yahooooooooooo

MarilynH

A super CONGRATULATIONS DonnaMarie on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous awesome 600 precious Smokefree days and counting WTG my friend and fellow EXer and most definetly EXtended family YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON lets CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES!

6179d08adbde7edf72353f1ab6360437.jpg

meWisconsin

Congratulation Donna. 600 days of freedom is fantastic. Many more to follow.

Terry

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 600 days smoke free.  That's an amazing milestone to celebrate.

FFSplus2 | Congratulations pics, Congratulations images, Congrats

Barb

WOO HOO!

GREAT JOB!

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, 600 days is very impressive & your advice to newbies is spot on!

I am SO HAPPY for you 

Ellen

Cousin-Itt

CONGRATULATIONS ON 600 DAYS OF SMOKE FREE LIVING IS FANTASTIC

beazel

Congratulations!

Smileys Mini graphics

Congratulations!!!!