cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Wednesday!!  It is hump day again.  Are you having a good week?  Yesterday I put Windows 10 on my laptop.  It seems to be working well!!  Tonight I have Bible Study on zoom.  What are you doing today?

Cheer up!!  The nicotine monster is gone!!  Once the monster is gone the new life is great!!  No more wanting a smoke all the time!!  Just glorious life!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning, mikecity

Happy Hump Day to you too!  And I’m with you!  N.O.P.E. for me!  The freedom we gain back when we quit smoking and killing ourselves slowly is priceless!  Have a great smoke free Wednesday!  I plan on doing the same!

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike mikecity Today, cleaning up from yesterday’s hurricane going through....and afterwards having a relaxing day...Happy Wednesday ~ Colleen 611 DOF 

Deena-A-Yenni

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday Mike.  My week has been grand without a cigarette in hand!  I was wrong about doing Sun-Moon the other day, it was Gate Opening as it was today.  VERY challenging to the point I was unsuccessful in the last two sequences BUT I had a good practice all in all.  My pedaling is about to add more minutes on the recumbent.  My stride and comfortableness is getting easier.  At another time I will increase the gage.  Maybe after I get to 30 minutes.  You have a wonderful smoke-free Hump Day!  Namaste