cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Tuesday!!  It is a rainy day here.  I do not really have anything planned.  I got the wash done yesterday and backed up my phone.  What are your plans for today?

Whatever comes along I will be doing it without a cigarette!!  I prefer the life without nicotine!!  The nonsmoking lifestyle is much better!!  Stay with your quit!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
indingrl

Mike - hope YOUR day is good

sweetplt

Me either Mike mikecity nothing big planned today, but lots of rain from the tropical storm.  Hoping we don’t lose power...it is a good day to knit and watch a movie...Happy Tuesday....Colleen 610 DOF 

Deena-A-Yenni

Good day Mike.  Haven't exercised as of yet.  Helped a friend thru court proceedings.  Whew.  Glad it's not me.  Going to help her get her car this evening too from the mechanic then I'll be done with my good deeds for the day.  Hoping to at least get a pedal in before that.  My yoga practice yesterday (Sun-Moom) was especially challenging and I felt like death warmed over this morning.  Yoga is so good for you all the way around but I'm so out of shape it's kicking my butt!!   So glad I don't smoke anymore.  So firm in my quit and I'm glad you are too.  Namaste

0 Kudos