cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

PRAYERS FOR SAFETY

Sending prayers of safety tonight for any in the path of Isaias tonight and in the coming days. It may be too soon to know exactly where this storm will hit but it's excpected to be a strong one. Everyone in its path, please take care.

Tags (1)
6 Replies
indingrl

SuzyQ

sweetplt

Oh dear Suzy...SuzyQ411 you too be safe...we are getting the heavy rains between 11 and 5 today, but it is pouring now and calling for tornadoes...I have a house in Florida and one in PA close to the Coast....bad weather is part of the bath of both places...I just hope we don’t lose power and my neighbors and I are watching out for each other...

please take care in New York, suppose to have the bad winds...xoxoxoxoxo Colleen 610 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

The worst is expected in Maryland between 10 and 2 - but I can tell you my sump has been pumping almost nonstop for the last 30 minutes.  We have had a tornado on our Eastern Shore.  No wind here YET - but I understand it's coming.  I also hope our power holds or my cellar will be under water,  maybe ruining my furnace and HW heater.

You stay safe, too!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

praying for you.jpg Oh my, Nancy Youngatheart.7.4.12 Blog

I only lived on the Eastern Shore for 3 years and while there never experienced a tornado or any tropical-like storms. I am praying for you and all others in your predicament at this very moment. May your electrical power not be interrupted and may incidents from tornado activity be minor xox

YoungAtHeart

That thing zoomed in and out of here in about 7 hours - and we never experienced high winds this far inland.  About 6" of rain, but that's all it brought - so far no downed trees or power out....so

THANKFUL!

SuzyQ411

hooray.jpg

\

GREAT NEWS !!

0 Kudos