cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Friday!!  Here we are at the weekend again!!  Do you have anything special planned?  I will write an essay for a course I am taking over the Internet.  Also I must get some pills at Rite Aid.  The temperature has cooled down from the 90’s.  
    We have started a new life of recovery!!  It is exciting!! We are rid of nicotine addiction!!  Make sure you do not go back!!  It was a miserable time.  Now we are experiencing freedom!!  Rejoice!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
sweetplt

Good Friday morning mikecity Mike...I am off to grocery shop shortly...it is suppose to be rainy and cooler today which is a nice break...

That is wonderful that you are taking an internet class...I love to hear all the new things people are doing these days...good luck on writing your essay...

Have a great Friday ... Colleen 606 DOF 

Barbara145

What a wonderful thing to do.  Enjoy your day and writing your essay.  Namaste

Deena-A-Yenni

'Ello Mike.  Nothing special but cleaning this weekend.  Some deep cleaning.  My yoga practice was very challenging this morning.  Sun-Moon.  It was extremely hard for me to get up and down so often being so big but I am not discouraged.  Just means I need much much more practice.  Enjoy writing your essay.  Namaste