cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Thursday!!  It is the downside of the week now.  Bible Study was a good time last night on zoom.  I called about going to church this Sunday for communion.  They are going to have groups of twenty.  How are you doing?  It is to be 93 today.  What are your plans?

Whatever I do today I will follow “Not One Puff Ever “!!  Our quits are precious!  I am glad to be rid of the nicotine demon!!  We are free!!  Make sure you stay that way!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning, mikecity

I plan to do the same as you with N.O.P.E.  I am comfortable in my quit now and will not buy beg or borrow another butt!  The freedom we gain when we quit the horrible addiction to the drug Nicotine is priceless!  N.O.P.E. for me too!

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Good Morning Mike.   My Sister-in-Law's Church does the 20 or so grouping and safe distancing and it seems to be working just fine.  The new normal as they say.  Life got in the way and we did not get to practice our yoga yesterday but are prepping for it as we speak.  Yeah!!  Have a lovely day.  Namaste

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Heh heh heh.  Yoga practice went swimmingly!!  Only because of my quit am I able to do these things and able to breathe thanks to EX.  Namaste

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hi Mike mikecity today is so humid and hot...I am blessed to have air conditioning and can be inside my house.  I am waiting on the Doctor to call with Blood work results and just a well visit...they are turning into plumbers since the virus...she said she will call between 10 and 12...LOL...Happy Thursday ~ Colleen 605 DOF 

Strudel

Hi there Mike! 

0 Kudos