cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!  Are you staying cool?  It is to be in the 90’s again today.  I have been staying home.  The exercising is going okay.  
    We have given up nothing but have gained everything!!  That is something that is very glorious about quitting smoking!!  We have not really lost anything but have gained much!!  Enjoy!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning mikecity‌  and I agree with you one hundred percent!  The freedom we take back when we quit smoking is truly priceless!  I can now say N.O.P.E. and I am N O T afraid of the word “ever”!  There I S light at the end of the tunnel, if we just do not beg, borrow or buy butts!  Amen!

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike...I take many short walks throughout the day in this heat, instead of two long ones.  It gets me outside, but not long enough to not feel good.  I have phone calls to make today...so in working on them...Happy Wednesday ...Colleen 604 DOF 

Deena-A-Yenni

Ahhhh.  Our glorious yoga platform is starting today.  I'm truly hopeful to do the whole DVD practice as my hip is not screaming out in pain and has not been since riding on my recumbent.  I actually went down the basement and had another 13 minute pedal last night.  Not as fast as the mornings but still had a pedal.  I'm enjoying my exercise as much as I'm enjoying my quit.  At first I didn't think I could live without the smokes but now going back is not even a blimp on my radar.  Have a lovely smoke-free day Mike.   Thanks for all the encouragement.  Namaste

0 Kudos