cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Tuesday!!  How are you doing in this Summer heat?  The temperature is to be in the high 80’s and the low 90’s the rest of the week.  What are your plans for today?

The nicotine demon has lost in our lives!!  What an accomplishment!!  Many never get free!!  We have done what few have!!  Rejoice in your quit!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning mikecity

We live near the ocean in Atlantic Beach, Florida, a suburb of Jacksonville, FL and yes it is hot as hell !  The pandemic is thriving here too, unfortunately!  We are in quarantine since March...  One of our neighbors in this building tested positive yesterday, so we are not happy about it!  The one thing I am certain of is that I will stay smoke-free!  I no longer have to use an “Emergency Inhaler” for my moderate COPD, which is a miracle, in itself!  Thanks to you and everyone here, I intend to say N.O.P.E. just like you!  Yes, we are winners!  Amen to that!  Have a great smoke free Tuesday!  I intend to do the same!

indingrl

morning to YOU MY brother Mike - thank YOU for SHARING - I will be STAYING in the cool air conditioning of our home

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike mikecity We reached the upper 90’s yesterday and I saw a worker outside smoking and you could see the smoke just staying in one place due to the humidity...ugh...I was never so glad I quit smoking...Today, I am doing wash and calling a friend I haven’t spoken to in some time and thought it would be nice to catch up...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 603 DOF 

Deena-A-Yenni

I have some rugs to scrub today for the kitchen and I've already done 13 minutes on my recumbent and I managed a little sweat on my brow which I'm ecstatic about.  This means I'm giving it a little oomph.  Soon I'll be up to my 30-40 minute range and the benefits will increase ten-fold.  The yoga hasn't implemented as of yet but is still on the back burner.  We love our yoga.  We're just not yet disciplined enuf.  Not like I am with my quit.  My cherished well-earned quit.  Thanks to EX and the people in it I was able to achieve the unachievable.  And so can others.  I hope they find their way.  Namaste

0 Kudos