cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Another Elder Painting Done, but this Elder has left the site.....

@TomW5.15.17 has deactivate his account. I was so sorry to see this. I just finished his portrait for him. Oh well .

If you see this Tom, please at least contact Mark so I can send it to you. My Studio is pretty full and I don't hang onto stuff long so if it goes unclaimed , it will go in the firepit. My rejects and rags make good fire starting fuel, lol...and thank you for allowing me to paint you. I'll hang onto to it till end of August, then to the pit it goes  

It was still great practice and you are still a highly regarded Elder here, so I hope someday you come back!

TomW5.15.17

IMG_4192.jpgIMG_4193.jpgIMG_4424.jpgIMG_4425.jpgIMG_4426.jpg

61755240068__DE3F4161-1357-4B26-A64B-224C1947D18E.JPG61755244355__1BB87E07-3E38-4C76-AA85-352061C89BBA.JPG

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
41 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Oh, how sorry he will be if he misses this.  It's WONDERFUL!

indingrl

GOOD JOB Missy- bravo

sweetplt

Mandolinrain Oh my Missy...I am so sad about Tom deactivating his account...he quit about the same time I quit...you did an amazing job and I hope he sees this painting.  ~ Colleen 602 DOF 

MarilynH

Wow that's a beautiful job Missy hopefully someone knows how to reach him....

Cousin-Itt

What another great job Missy I do hope somehow Tom sees it as I know he would appreciate it as I do mine

Jennifer-Quit

Sorry to hear that Tom left us.  I was just thinking of him the other day.  Hopefully he will see this - it is my understanding that even deactivated folks can still come on and read.  

PS - Another great job Missy - missed you last night!

shashort

Hi MIssy.  Another awesome painting!  I missed you too last night.  

DonnaMarie

Your work is so beautiful. 

Donna

elvan

It’s really lovely, Missy! Where ARE You @TomW5.15.17???