cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  How is it going?  It is a new week.  I have the first load of wash in the dryer.  The temperature is to be 96 today.  I will probably stay in.

Have you leveled off from the beginning of your quit?  At first it is up and down.  Then you begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!  That is followed by hope!! As you continue it starts to get glorious!!  How wonderful stopping smoking becomes!!  Stick with it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

It's going well Mike thank you for asking.  Just did twelve minutes on my recumbent.  The minutes are stacking up quickly.and I am pleased.  Thirty-forty minutes a day is my goal with a light sweat would be beneficial.  Right now I am at the lightest gear and am struggling with that but just like our quits we will get stronger and stronger as we put in the time and effort.  I hope you have the grandest day inside as I will be inside for the most part as well.  Namaste

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike...I am making a little potatoe salad for dinner tonight....and will also do some wash...yes it is suppose to be very hot and I am glad we don’t have to be outside to smoke...whoo hoo to quitting....Have a great day, stay cool....Colleen 602 DOF 

indingrl

Mike and in HIS love - I love YOU MY brother in OUR Lord Jesus name amen - hope YOU are enjoying YOUR day